This is my attempt to get back into pre-baby shape and ring in the big 3-5 with a bang, or rather with 26.2 miles. Just as training for my first half marathon taught me a lot about myself (for example, it taught me that not only was I capable of running 13.1 miles in a row, but that I love doing it), I'm sure this experience will be as educational as it will be challenging. Thanks for sharing in my journey with me . . .

Monday, April 11, 2011

4/8/2011

I didn't run today, either, but this time it's not my fault.  Ok, it is my fault, but I had a good reason.  I got up to run and was starting to get dressed when I checked the weather channel app on my phone.  The first thing that popped up was a winter weather warning.  So I went and looked out the window, and it was snowing and the streets looked slick.  So I went back to bed.  I wasn't able to fall asleep, instead I alternately chastised myself for only running once this work week, and then counseled myself that having one bad week is ok, and that next week will be better.  Next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment