This is my attempt to get back into pre-baby shape and ring in the big 3-5 with a bang, or rather with 26.2 miles. Just as training for my first half marathon taught me a lot about myself (for example, it taught me that not only was I capable of running 13.1 miles in a row, but that I love doing it), I'm sure this experience will be as educational as it will be challenging. Thanks for sharing in my journey with me . . .

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5/4/2011

Training schedule says I will do: 10 x 30-30

I actually did:  Fed a hungry baby

I got up to run this morning, excited to do the first interval training of my schedule, only to find someone else was wide awake and hungry.  And stayed wide awake after nursing.  Since my husband, who is a stay-at-home dad so can't call in sick, caught my cold and feels terrible, I wanted to let him sleep, and opted to take care of our son rather than run.  So, I'll try to incorporate the interval training into tomorrow's run.

No comments:

Post a Comment