This is my attempt to get back into pre-baby shape and ring in the big 3-5 with a bang, or rather with 26.2 miles. Just as training for my first half marathon taught me a lot about myself (for example, it taught me that not only was I capable of running 13.1 miles in a row, but that I love doing it), I'm sure this experience will be as educational as it will be challenging. Thanks for sharing in my journey with me . . .

Saturday, May 14, 2011

5/13/2011

Training schedule says I will do: 35 minute run

I actually did:  Nothing

Such a slacker this week, I know.  I just felt that this week was crazy, with the delivery and then seeing my patient in the hospital before work, and then my clinics seemed to be filled with crazy people and this week has felt like 3, work-wise.  And tonight I am scheduled to work a 4 pm to midnight shift, so I decided just to sleep in today.  Hopefully, next week will be a little less crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment