This is my attempt to get back into pre-baby shape and ring in the big 3-5 with a bang, or rather with 26.2 miles. Just as training for my first half marathon taught me a lot about myself (for example, it taught me that not only was I capable of running 13.1 miles in a row, but that I love doing it), I'm sure this experience will be as educational as it will be challenging. Thanks for sharing in my journey with me . . .

Friday, June 17, 2011

Update

You may have noticed that my posts are fewer and getting posted all at once recently; I have been swamped at work and not much free time at home, so posting has been harder.  So, I think I'm not going to try to post for every run anymore and just do it when I can.  Since I think there is exactly one person who reads this on a regular basis, I don't think anyone will be too sad, but I just wanted to make the announcement.  I promise if I have any earth-shattering thoughts I will post them.  Until then, happy running!

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep checking for new blog posts! But totally understand why you would want to decrease your blog posting; I'm pretty sure work, taking take of Russell, and training for a marathon are plenty of things to keep you busy :)

    ReplyDelete