This is my attempt to get back into pre-baby shape and ring in the big 3-5 with a bang, or rather with 26.2 miles. Just as training for my first half marathon taught me a lot about myself (for example, it taught me that not only was I capable of running 13.1 miles in a row, but that I love doing it), I'm sure this experience will be as educational as it will be challenging. Thanks for sharing in my journey with me . . .

Friday, June 17, 2011

6/14/2011

Training schedule says I will do: 40 minute run
I actually did:   42:15 minutes/3.99 miles
Days to go until the marathon: 103

Miles to go until 1000: 760.34

I felt relatively fast on this run, which was nice, I don't feel fast very often.  I still don't feel like I've exorcised the demons of that bad run from a couple of weeks ago, but I am hoping that I'm on the way.  My next long long run is scheduled for 6/25, and hopefully that will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment