This is my attempt to get back into pre-baby shape and ring in the big 3-5 with a bang, or rather with 26.2 miles. Just as training for my first half marathon taught me a lot about myself (for example, it taught me that not only was I capable of running 13.1 miles in a row, but that I love doing it), I'm sure this experience will be as educational as it will be challenging. Thanks for sharing in my journey with me . . .

Friday, February 18, 2011

2/14-2/18/2011

So this week has not been a good one, exercise-wise, as my lack of posting  might indicate.  I spent the week working in the hospital and was very stressed and overwhelmed most of the days (including one terrible day when I worked so late my son was already in bed when I got home).  The irony is, a workout probably would've been better for me this week than most days, but when that evil alarm went off at 4 am, I just wanted to hit snooze.  Next week I return to my regularly scheduled life, where the work days are only 10 hours instead of 12-13, and I am hoping 4 am won't seem so early . . .

On the brightside, I just noticed that my blog as 2 followers!  Ok, they are my friends Aubree and Tryna, but still.  I also got a comment on my last post from someone I don't know (a fellow member of the 1000+ club).  Look at me, I'm a blogger! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment